Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 19, 2012

So it began!


So a Warehouse Party (like those thrown in London to scape curfews and other constraints) was going to be held in Farroupilha - Brazil, and the announced attraction was Daniel Bortz, a german dj unknown back then by me.
So I looked for his music and found it ok. The point is that at the party itself I was with almost all my best friends and when one of his songs that I could remember was played I just felt so good and happy to be there that it became a mark to me. This song was responsible for the beginning of my consciousness and love for Deep House, which I had already been listening to but not really dug into its powerful beats.
Check it out.

                                          DANIEL BORTZ - CAN'T SLEEP AT NIGHT

1 comment:

  1. Lobão!!! booooa! chorei por ti! love you =)

    xoxo Lela

    ReplyDelete